- Helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Aerial views and commentary from your guide
- Overnight in a Western-style cabin with West Rim views
- Dinner and breakfast included
- West Rim tour in the morning after breakfast
- Ground transportation back to your Las Vegas hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Flights depart from Las Vegas, Nevada
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Grand Canyon West Hualapai Ranch does not serve or sell alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not allowed on the property.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- One Way Grand Transportation Takes Approximately 3 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms