- Guided tour of Pahrump Valley winery and vineyards
- Sample Pahrump Valley wines and receive two bottles to take away
- Private luxury transport with space for up to 8 people
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Las Vegas hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- It is suggested to call for availability on Holiday dates
- Most travelers can participate
- Car Seat Policy: Car seats are available with an extra cost for rent from Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals. Arrangements can be made with Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals to have a car seat available for the vehicle assigned. Passengers are allowed to provide their own car seats. Parent or guardian is responsible for installing car seats to vehicles and buckling child safely into car seat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Europe Shuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms