4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the casinos and work off those free drinks on a hike through Red Rock Canyon, a favorite local getaway from Las Vegas. A guide helps you choose from three trail options to match your hiking level and interests. Enjoy sandstone scenery and desert vegetation as you explore the Nevada wilderness. Bottled water is provided, and pickup is included from select hotels on the Strip.
- Hiking in Red Rock Canyon from Las Vegas
- Choose from three hiking trails to suit your abilities
- Learn about the ecological and cultural features of this desert landscape
- Enjoy convenient pickup and drop-off on the Las Vegas Strip
- Professional guide and bottled water included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
With a choice of three trails, morning or afternoon, you can tailor your trip to your schedule and ability.
Saved to wishlist!
2-2.5-hour guided hike
Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
New York - New York Hotel & Casino , New York - New York Hotel & Casino, 3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4338 The Mirage Hotel & Casino , The Mirage Hotel & Casino, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV 89109-8923 Bellagio Las Vegas , Bellagio Las Vegas, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Las Vegas , Las Vegas, NV, USA
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wear light clothing and comfortable walking shoes with gripping soles.
- Recommended gear includes plenty of sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and a camera
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure you must pay for an additional person, paid directly to the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Adventures and Las Vegas Cyclery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
From which hotels is pickup offered for the Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:Hotel pickup is available from the following hotels in Las Vegas: New York New York, Mirage, Bellagio, Wynn, and Red Rock.
How can I arrange hotel pickup for the Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:Please specify which hotel you'd prefer to be picked up from in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout. Once confirmed, please contact the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to coordinate exact pickup details.
What if my hotel is not listed for pickup?
A:You may either select the closest hotel and make your way there on the day of your tour or you can self-drive to the local departure point in Summerlin. Please be sure to let the local operator know your preference in advance.
How strenuous is the Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:Your guide can accommodate any level and will select the appropriate hike based on the ability of the group.
Is the Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour suitable for beginners?
A:Definitely! Your guide will make sure you have a safe and enjoyable hike, regardless of your hiking experience.
How much distance is covered during the Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:Depending on the trail chosen by your guide, distance ranges between 2 and 6 miles (3.2-9.7 km), over varying terrain that may range from dirt footpaths to rock scrambling.
Can I bring my young child on the Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:Yes, but keep in mind that this is a hiking tour and your child must be able to keep up with the group.
What sights are there to see during the Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:Red Rock Canyon is home to a diverse mix of plants and animals. From seasonal wildflowers and wildlife to year-round plants and animals, you might be surprised at how much life you'll find!
How should I dress for the Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:Dress according to the weather and however you feel comfortable. Comfortable, closed-toe shoes and sun protection (sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, etc.) are recommended.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Modestly difficult as Irving has to cater to the weakest link." See review
- "Would highly recommend this hike as they shuttle you out and back in a nice van, and it's not a far drive out of the city." See review
- "Chose this hike if you're looking for a great experience to get off the Vegas Strip and see what's out there." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLas VegasHiking - NevadaHiking - Palm SpringsHiking - FlagstaffCategory
Carroll Shelby MuseumLas Vegas Natural History MuseumMadame Tussauds Las VegasHidden Valley NevadaDig This Las VegasCircus Circus Hotel & CasinoNeon MuseumA Special Memory Wedding Chapel The Dome At Container ParkChapel of the FlowersPark MGM Las VegasMGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Grand Canyon SkywalkDowntown Las VegasLake Mead National Recreation AreaBinion's Gambling HallMirage Hotel and CasinoThe Colosseum at Caesars PalaceLas Vegas CityCenterNew York - New York Hotel & Casino