4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is a popular destination to watch the sunset. Let a guide show you the best viewing spots, with easy round-trip transport from the Las Vegas Strip. The light is reflected off the sandstone, making for great photo ops. Hike to a peak and wait for the sun to drop below the ridge while enjoying some much needed relaxation in the outdoors.
- Sunset tour of Red Rock Canyon with hotel transport from Las Vegas
- Sit among a beautiful series of colorful sandstone formations
- Admire brilliant red and golden hues as the sun goes down
- Numbers are limited to 14 for a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop off to along the Las Vegas Boulevard
Entry/Admission: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
Guided Hike/ Tour/ Experience suitable for variety of ages and abilities
7 Magic Mountains (if you choose the combo package)
Tips or gratuities for tour guides (recommend $10 per person)
Refreshments besides water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from any hotel along the strip. The pick-up time is approximately 3 hours before sunset time for Red Rock Sunset Tour only. If your package includes Seven Magic Mountains, the pick-up time is 5 hours before sunset time.
Red Rock Sunset Tour Pickup Time
Jan - Mar ------------------- 2:00 pm ~ 2:30 pm
Apr - May ------------------ 3:30 pm ~ 4:00 pm
Jun - Aug ------------------ 4:30 pm ~ 5:00 pm
Sep - Oct ------------------- 3:00 pm ~ 3:30 pm
Nov - Dec ------------------ 1:00 pm ~ 1:30 pm
(7 Magic Mountains and Red Rock Sunset tour pickup time will be 2 hours earlier than the time listed above.)
Please call us the day before your tour date to reconfirm your pick-up time and location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
VIP Red Rock Canyon Sunset Tour (Small Group)
5/16/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
7 Magic Mountains & Red Rock
12/23/2020 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a VIP tour and will accommodate a maximum of 12 passengers
- No meals are included, please bring refreshments on your own.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at Red Rock Canyon can be slick after a rain, rocky and uneven. Sturdy, toe-covering shoes like sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY iTravel USA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Red Rock Canyon Sunset Tour Optional 7 Magic Mountains?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Red Rock Canyon Sunset Tour Optional 7 Magic Mountains?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Red Rock Canyon Sunset Tour Optional 7 Magic Mountains
4 to 7 hours
4 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffCategory
Las Vegas Springs PreserveChapel of the FlowersBally's Las VegasGrand Canyon South RimExtraterrestrial HighwayDeath Valley National ParkAlibi Las VegasZappos TheaterFlamingo Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoFour Queens CasinoV TheaterHarrah's Las VegasRio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoDowntown Container ParkLion Habitat Ranch Casino at the Tropicana Las VegasNeon MuseumThe Colosseum at Caesars PalaceClark County MuseumTreasure Island Hotel & Casino