Explore our promoted experiences
- 12-15 Minute helicopter flight over the Las Vegas Strip (includes loading and unloading)
- This VIP experience includes transportation by Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Cadillac Escalade (non-private - up to 6 guests per vehicle)
- Sumptuous 3-course dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant (menu changes seasonally)
- Perfect for a romantic night out in Las Vegas
- Includes Champagne toast prior to your helicopter flight
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transport means that transportation will be provide in a Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Cadillac Escalade (non-private - up to 6 guests per vehicle)
- Infant meals not included
- Winter Dress Code will be enforced. Dress code is business attire; no T- shirts, shorts, athletic wear of any kind. it is recommended gentleman wear slacks, a collared shirt and no open toed shoes. Jackets are not required.
- Summer Dress Code will be enforced. Business Casual Jeans are acceptable as long as they are not ripped or torn; dress shorts acceptable. Collared shirts. No cut off tank tops, athletic wear, swimwear or sneakers/ flip flops
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 Pounds (124 kgs). will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands