Are you interested in?
- Three-day Tasmania combo tour, from Launceston to Hobart
- Spend three days touring Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur Historic Site
- Walk around Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake
- Hike to Wineglass Bay and other scenic spots in Freycinet National Park
- Learn about Australia’s convict history at Port Arthur Historic Site
- See native wildlife such as wombats, wallabies and Tasmanian devils
- Stop in small Tasmanian towns including Sheffield, Orford, Swansea and Richmond
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to your departure. Please note hotel pick ups are available from select hotels only.
• If pick up has not been arranged for Day 1, our general pick up point is as follows: 7.15am from Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston, 28 Cameron Street, Launceston
• You will need to bring your luggage on Day 2. When making your hotel arrangements, please remember you will be travelling with your luggage on this day.
Day 1: Departs from Launceston at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
Day 1: Returns to Launceston around 6.00pm
Day 2: Departs from Launceston at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
(Bring your luggage today).
Day 2: Returns to Hobart around 6.00-6.30pm
Day 3: Departs from Hobart at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
Day 3: Returns to Hobart around 6.00-6.30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7 AM and 7:30 AM depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Tasmania
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Launceston to Hobart Active Tour Including Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur.