Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day Bay of Fires tour from Launceston
- Admire views of the Bay of Fires, Weldborough Pass, and Fingal Valley
- Visit a lavender farm and try fresh oysters at an oyster farm
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Along the way, jump out to admire views of the Fingal Valley, pass the farmlands of Lilydale and Scottsdale, stop to visit a lavender farm (depending on the season), and sample fresh oysters at a local oyster farm.
After a delicious lunch (own expense) in Binalong Bay, arrive at the Bay of Fires, where you’ll have free time to stroll along the white sands and take in the stunning landscapes.
Back in Launceston, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Bay of Fires Day Trip from Launceston.
- "I was say, check the weather beforehand as it affects the experience in a big way." See review
- "The small group allows for a more personalised and flexible experience." See review
- "Best trip bay of fires tour The bus drive Dave was great would recommend to anyone to do the tour it was excellent had a great day" See review