- Explore the beauty of Cradle Mountain on this full-day tour from Launceston
- Includes Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park entry fees
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities of the rainforest, waterfalls and Dove Lake
- Tuck into a delicious lunch at Waldheim Alpine Spa
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cross Cethana Dam, and watch for wildlife like wombats and wallabies when you reach the national park. Stop at the Waldheim Alpine Spa to do the King Billy Rainforest Walk or discover the history of Gustaf Weindorfer before tucking into a deliciou lunch of local delicacies.
Then visit the Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre for an introduction to the park before setting off on the Enchanted Forest Walk, a short stroll that provides views of the lush forest and a waterfall. Gaze at a majestic view of Cradle Mountain reigning over Dove Lake, and take a walk around the lake for more perspectives of the mountain (weather permitting).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Cradle Mountain National Park Day Tour from Launceston.