1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the tranquil Hollybank Forest, just a short drive north of Launceston, without worrying about heavy hiking packs or sweaty clothes on this short segway tour. Ride a heavy-duty segway down the peaceful forest paths while your guide tells you about the forest’s history and the changing ecosystem. At the end of the tour, take home a USB drive of digital photographs, taken by the tour team, to remember your forest adventure by.
- Get used to your segway first on the low-intensity training circuit
- Don’t lose your belongings in the forest: safe lockers are provided
- Get a sleep in if you want: morning and afternoon tours are available
- A shuttle bus is available on request to take you to and from Launceston
Saved to wishlist!
Please confirm your preferred time - 10:00AM or 12:00PM.
If there is no preference provided, we will allocate your session and confirm with you.
90min Segway Tour
Safety Equipment and Training
Digital Photos of your tour
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Hollybank Forest Reserve , 66 Hollybank Rd, Underwood TAS 7268, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Walk to the reception from the carpark
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Segway Tour Weight limit: between 45-112kg.
- Spectators are free and welcome onsite
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY TATPP
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hollybank Wilderness Adventures - Segway Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery (QVMAG)Woolmers EstateGrindelwald Swiss VillageLow Head Pilot Station Maritime MuseumTamar ValleyEvandaleBeaconsfield Mine & Heritage CentreGeorge Town Watch HouseNational Automobile Museum of TasmaniaBay of FiresSeahorse WorldTamar Island WetlandsPlatypus HouseLaunceston City ParkFranklin HouseBrickendonClarendon House