2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Explore Limerick City on foot with this guided walking tour. Meet your guide at the Limerick City Gallery of Art and set out on a tour that includes top local landmarks including Saint Mary’s Cathedral, King John’s Castle, and Pery’s Square. Stop into a traditional pub, see views of the River Shannon, and learn about local history during this fun and informative walking tour.
- Maximize time in Limerick City with a guided walking tour
- Hear stories about local landmarks including King John’s Castle
- Go inside a traditional pub loved by locals
- Combine several top Limerick City landmarks into one tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Limerick City Gallery of Art , Carnegie Building, Pery Square, Limerick, V94 E67F, IrelandThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet outside the Art Gallery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Limerick City Walking Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Limerick City Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Limerick City Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Limerick City Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 240640P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Limerick City Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsLayover Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLimerickFood Tours - South West IrelandPub Tours - South West IrelandCity Tours - South West IrelandWalking Tours - South West IrelandMarkets - South West IrelandLayover Tours - South West IrelandFood Tours - ShannonPub Tours - ShannonCity Tours - ShannonWalking Tours - ShannonMarkets - ShannonLayover Tours - ShannonFood Tours - GalwayPub Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayMarkets - GalwayLayover Tours - GalwayCategory