6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about indigenous cultures and chocolate making with time left over for a refreshing excursion to a waterfall, with this tour. You'll spend time learning about Bribis culture with a local family and learn all about cocoa and chocolate making, from pod to finished product. You'll also have lunch with the local family before heading out to the local waterfalls for a refreshing dip.
- Lunch is included in the price of the tour
- A local guide will lead the way
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included
- Group sizes limited to 10 participants for a personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All pick up will happen at your hotel lobby, in the area of Puerto viejo and cahuita. Every hotel around the area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Etreker Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Natives Indigenous, Chocolate And Waterfall Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Natives Indigenous, Chocolate And Waterfall Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Natives Indigenous, Chocolate And Waterfall Adventure
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLimonDining Experiences - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastDining Experiences - San JoseWalking Tours - San JoseDining Experiences - QueposWalking Tours - QueposCategory