3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore two of London’s most vibrant shopping districts (and follow a local to vintage shops and independent boutiques that most tourists miss) on this private tour. Meet your guide in Covent Garden, and wander through the bustling streets along Seven Dials. Next, transfer to dynamic Soho, where you’ll visit department stores, see the elegant sweep of Regent’s Street, and wander down Carnaby Street. This tour is customizable, and the itinerary can be tailored to fit your interests.
- A private tour lets you customize the itinerary to fit your interests
- Meet your guide at a time that’s most convenient for your schedule
- Discover trendy shops that fall off the typical tourist trail
- Explore department stores, independent designer boutiques, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Expert local guide
Private, personalized itinerary
Additional suggestions for the rest of your stay
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- I will be in touch soon after confirmation with a questionnaire that will help me design the right experience for you.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please bring comfortable shoes
- Operates in most weather conditions (except extreme), please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fashiontrips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trendy Covent Garden and Soho Walk - Private Custom Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trendy Covent Garden and Soho Walk - Private Custom Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trendy Covent Garden and Soho Walk - Private Custom Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trendy Covent Garden and Soho Walk - Private Custom Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Trendy Covent Garden and Soho Walk - Private Custom Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Duchess TheatreRoyal Air Force Museum LondonCourtauld GalleryHarrodsOld Truman Brewery London ShardThe Kia OvalWimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumNovello TheatreBushy ParkFoundling MuseumWallace CollectionLondon Natural History MuseumTrafalgar SquareHam House Brick Lane Music HallBroadway MarketChelsea Physic GardenHeathrow Airport (LHR)London Science Museum