Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy an alternative way to explore on a high-speed Thames boat tour
- Discover many of the city’s top sights in less than an hour
- Travel via a speedy Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB)
- See Tower Bridge, the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, the Cutty Sark and more
Departure & Return
Tower Bridge Quay (formerly St Katharine Pier) is located in front to the Tower Hotel, next to Tower Bridge. (Not to be confused with Tower Pier). The nearest tube station is Tower Hill, which is a 5 minute walk away. Arriving by taxi, ask to be dropped at the entrance to the Tower Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME
- Minimum height 1.35metres
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 88 London Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands