- A private tour offers the most personal, flexible way to explore
- Discover a lesser-known side of the city on this peaceful canal tour
- Learn the surprising history of London’s secret waterways
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera for this photogenic stroll
Departure & Return
The tour starts from just outside Edgware Road Station on the Chapel Street entrance/exit
The tour ends just outside the Canal Museum or alternatively you can return with your guide to the nearest Tube station a few minutes away at Kings Cross.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a long walk and so we recommend good walking shoes." See review