- 3.5-hour rock'n'roll music tour of north London
- See The Pink Floyd's own studio
- Visit the site of the legendary 14 Hour Techicolour Dream
- See where the Kinks and Rod Stewart lived
- Visit the trendy neighborhoods of Camden, Hampstead and Islington
Departure & Return
DEPARTURE POINT: The Original Tour London Sightseeing Office, 17-19 Cockspur St, St. James's, London SW1Y 5BL; nearest tube: Piccadilly Circus or Charing Cross. Please arrive 10 minutes prior. Please meet your rock tour guide INSIDE the Original Tour Visitor Centre. Please wait by the red chairs
What To Expect
Travel to hip and happening Camden Town and sophisticated Chalk Farm to see sights that inspired ska band Madness to write their classic anthems, and then head to a shrine to The Kinks on Muswell Hill. Cruise past Rod Stewart’s family home and old school, and get close to the houses of Boy George, George Michael and Sting in affluent Hampstead Heath.
See, too, the sites on which Jimmy Page cut his first disc, where Joe Meek killed his landlady, and where The Clash recorded London Calling. Listen to tales surrounding prominent gig venues like the 100 Club, Ronnie Scott’s and the Roundhouse, and enrich your knowledge of musical trivia as you listen to illuminating commentary.
Your tour concludes at your original departure point at 12:30pm.
Please note: the tour route is subject to change without notice due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ACCESS ALL AREAS (GB) ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands