- London Super Saver, combining two guided tours at a discounted price
- Spend the morning touring London with a guide
- See royal highlights such as Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Pass by major London attractions including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey
- Head out of London to visit Stonehenge, a UNESCO-listed stone circle on the Salisbury plain
- Wander around the stones independently and listen to an audio guide to hear theories surrounding the circle’s existence
Departure & Return
Boarding at 9:15 am, Departs at 9:30 am, Evan Evas Office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1BS
Departure Point: See London by Night, Green Park bus stop, next to the Ritz Hotel Return point: Returns to original departure point. *If the bus stop is not in use (due to the construction around the bus stop), please wait below bus stop.
If the bus stop is not in use (due to the construction around the bus stop), please walk about 80m left of the bus stop in the direction toward Hyde Park is another tourist bus stop where Night Bus will be parked and members of our staff will be there to assist any customers.
What To Expect
After morning pickup from Victoria Coach Station, start your coach tour with a drive to Kensington Palace, the former residence of Diana, Princess of Wales. Don your state-of-the-art Vox headphones and hear every word of commentary clearly as you guide reveals the stories of each site.
Look for the Royal Albert Hall, the stage of many world-famous concerts, and see the extravagant Albert Memorial, commissioned by Queen Victoria in honor of her late husband, Prince Albert. See Whitehall and Downing Street, the base of the British Prime Minister; and view landmark sights including Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey — the latter where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married in 2011.
Next, head past St James’s Park to Buckingham Palace to see the Changing of the Guard. Watch in delight as the Queen’s Foot Guard, dressed in pillar box-red tunics and bearskin helmets, exchange duties to music from a military band. Hear about the ceremony’s history, and capture the color and pageantry on camera.
Your tour then concludes in Trafalgar Square.
Afternoon Independent Stonehenge Trip from London with Audio Tour (5.5 to 6 hours)
Settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned coach, and venture out of London to UNESCO-listed Stonehenge, the prehistoric stone circle on Wiltshire’s Salisbury Plain. Dating back more than 4,500 years, this ancient monument is incredibly well preserved for its age, and believed by many scholars to have served as a temple aligned to the movements of the sun.
On arrival, set off on an independent, audio tour. Collect your audio-guide, and enjoy around an hour at the site. Gaze up at the colossal stones as you stroll around the perimeter of the monument, and hear the theories as to how they were transported here. Then, explore the impressive visitor center to learn more through the fascinating archaeological and audio-visual displays.
Afterward, ride back to Victoria, where your tour finishes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: The Stonehenge tour is not an escorted tour - You will get an audio guide at Stonehenge (free)
- You will receive e-ticket for London Night bus on the day of tour (Form Staff member at departure point for Stonehenge Express) and your ticket is valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterwards. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 51 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons