3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private Driver Guide
Live commentary throughout the tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up at any Central London Vacation Residence and Embankment Tube Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 Special Measures. The health and safety of our guests is always our top priority here at BCHT. We are putting in place some extra special measures for all future tour activities: All our vehicles will be sanitised with disinfectant cleaning by their owner drivers immediately after each service. Presentation stops will be conducted in quiet open air locations – away from crowded hotspots. Driver Guide hosts shall wash and sanitise their hands on a frequent basis throughout each service. Hand sanitiser will be available to all of our guests at all times while on tour. Standard measures which enhance your protection: The transparent partition screen provides a unique private passenger compartment for the passengers. A safe distance exists between guests and their Driver Guide hosts – exceeding the current minimum 2 metres set by government guidelines. The passenger compartment has a separately controlled air-conditioning system.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Black Cab Heritage Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London's Darkest Hour (Private Half Day Tour)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during London's Darkest Hour (Private Half Day Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during London's Darkest Hour (Private Half Day Tour)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London's Darkest Hour (Private Half Day Tour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
London's Darkest Hour (Private Half Day Tour)
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Cartoon MuseumPortobello RoadBroadway MarketHeathrow Airport (LHR)Regent StreetCourtauld GalleryDuchess TheatreBrixtonWestminster CathedralCamden MarketBomber Command MemorialHam House National Maritime MuseumWellington ArchSt. Pancras InternationalLondon Science MuseumOld Truman Brewery Prince of Wales TheatreKew GardensSoho