- Full-day tour of the Making of Harry Potter at Warner Bros Studio London and Oxford from London
- Family-friendly and perfect for Harry Potter fans
- Visit sets used in the Harry Potter film franchise and see magic props direct from the movies
- Walk through Diagon Alley, Hagrid's Hut, and Griffyndor Common Room
- Take a walking tour of Oxford's historic university buildings
Departure & Return
08:00am Outside International Student House, 229 Great Portland Street, W1W 5PN. Opposite Great Portland Street Tube Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next up: the Warner Bros Studio London in Watford.
Arrive at the Making of Harry Potter at Warner Bros Studio London and be instantly catapulted into the magical world of witchcraft and wizardry. Begin your tour in the Great Hall, then continue to Dumbledore’s Office, the Ministry of Magic, 4 Privet Drive, and the Gryffindor Common Room.
Snap photographs at Platform 9 3/4 and on the Hogwart’s Express, take a seat on the Knight Bus, and marvel at a scale model of Hogwart’s Castle.
After a magical tour of the studios return to Victoria Coach Station by air-conditioned coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to departure time
- The studio tour is wheelchair accessible
- Please note Oxford is a historical city with old buildings so many areas are not suitable for wheelchair users
- Walking tour in Oxford covers approximately 3/4m (1km)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible but must advise the supplier at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands