- 2-hour Soho walking tour in London
- Learn of gruesome murderers such as Dennis Nilsen, William Crees and Soho's WWII killer — the Blackout Ripper
- Learn of gruesome murderers such as Dennis Nilsen, William Crees and Soho's WW II killer — the Blackout Ripper
- Weigh up the evidence before you and decide for yourself the identity of Jack the Ripper
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Directions: As you exit Tottenham Court Road tube station (exit 1) you will see Michael, your tour guide, he will be waving a Murder Mile flag Return point: Concludes at The Golden Lion on Dean Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Murder MIle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands