2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Guided tours are a great way to see the best of London, but trudging round the landmarks can lack a certain appeal. On this walking tour with a difference, starting in Mayfair, tuck into some of London's finest blue cheese, in a cheese counter that's been serving the whey too eager public for over 300 years. This place sells literally tonnes of Stilton every December! Fortnum & Mason is where even the royals get their dairy fix. Stop off in the last remaining store of Little Italy in Soho, dine on some of the best baked Camembert in Covent Garden.
- Enjoy an altogether different walking tour experience in London
- Sample delicious cheeses from Covent Garden to Mayfair with your guide
- Visit Fortnum & Mason for a tasting of London’s finest toastie
- Entertaining interactive cheese-related quiz during your tour
Saved to wishlist!
Gratuities - optional
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Cheese Tour - with glass of prosecco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Cheese Tour - with glass of prosecco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
The Cheese Tour - with glass of prosecco
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeCategory
East EndThe Gherkin St. James's ParkShaftesbury TheatreOld Spitalfields MarketDiana Memorial FountainWhitehall ArcelorMittal OrbitShoreditchCovent GardenSir John Soane's MuseumTrafalgar SquareCutty SarkMarble Arch Baker StreetLondon Natural History MuseumSt. Katharine DocksRoyal Air Force Museum LondonWest End Theater DistrictHolland Park