- Food and walking tour of the City and Southwark borough in London
- Ideal for lovers of traditional English food and culture
- Visit more than 12 tasting locations including Borough Market
- Sample scones, fish and chips, cheese, and scotch eggs
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
Departure Point: London Bridge, central London Address: London Bridge, No1 Borough High Street The Guide will be standing outside blue bag, flying a London Food Tour flag and meet you at 10:30 AM Dates: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday &Saturday Return point: London Bridge
What To Expect
Over the course of the tour, visit more than 12 hand-picked locations that showcase the best of London’s food scene. Feast on locally produced cheese; relish the crisp outer coating of a scotch egg; visit Shakespeare’s favorite pub; and savor sweet candy made according to a 150-year-old recipe.
Conclude your tour with a traditional English cream tea, featuring scones smothered in clotted cream and fragrant tea. Bid your guide farewell at London Bridge station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour can be modified for vegetarians. If you require this please add a note to 'special requirements' at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY London Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A great way to learn about the area, and find some great food." See review