- Explore Stonehenge on a half-day tour from London
- Great value tour includes admission ticket and audio guide
- Enjoy discovering the ancient site independently
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation makes for a comfortable journey
Departure & Return
Meeting point & Departure point: Bus Stop 3 Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH (nearest tube station is Victoria, 5 minute walk)
Return: in Victoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington) – subject to traffic conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is unescorted.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Audio guide in English can be downloaded for free on smartphones. Visitors must search for ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ to download the app and must open it while being connected to internet, to enable relevant updates to take place. Kindly note that the app will not work offline. Customers are advised to bring their own headphones as due to hygiene regulations, they will not be provided with headphones at the attraction.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the shuttle bus at Stonehenge is operating a reduced service. The shuttle bus will be prioritised for those who need it and customers will need to wear a face mask to use the service. Visitors might need to take the 2.6 mile circular route from the Visitor Centre to the Stones by foot. Customers are advised dress appropriately for the weather, wear sturdy shoes and carry water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Like over two hour bus ride maybe let it be first come first serve on the way back why should the same people be separated from their group." See review