- Full-day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge, and Oxford from London
- Admire three of England’s greatest sights in one day, with optional interior visits to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Enjoy an included walking tour of honey-colored Oxford
- Choose if you want entrance tickets to Stonehenge or Windsor Castle on the day itself
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs at 8am (boarding at 7.30am), Victoria Coach Station Gate 1-5
What To Expect
Alternatively, take some free time to explore the charming streets of Windsor. Browse the shops for souvenirs or enjoy a refreshing cup of English tea in a local cafe. Return to the coach to soak up more scenery on the drive to the UNESCO-listed Stonehenge.
Explore the ring of stones protruding from Salisbury Plain and opt to purchase an entrance ticket for an audio-guided tour of the landmark. Choose to view Stonehenge from outside if you wish, capturing photographs of the mystifying monument from a variety of vantage points.
Continue your journey to Oxford, a beautiful city home to Britain’s oldest and most prestigious university. Follow your guide on a walking tour around the Old Town and hear of the city’s history.
Conclude your tour with a relaxing drive back to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- St George's Chapel is closed on Sundays (if option selected)
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice. (if option selected).
- Stonehenge is closed on 21 June due to the Summer Solstice. During this time, we will instead visit the Avebury Stone Circle.
- Please note:the tour itinerary and order may change
- Please note that St George’s Chapel is open for visitors on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. (if option selected)
- Options including Windsor Castle are not available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays March 2023.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands