7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Optional activities fees might include: $2-$4 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any residential address within the city of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Burbank, Universal City, Anaheim, Long beach LAX airport, Cruise terminals and will drop you off at the designated hotel or address
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Long Beach Municipal Airport, 4100 Donald Douglas Drive, Long Beach, CA 90808
- Bob Hope Airport, 2627 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center, 100 Swinford St, San Pedro, CA 90731, USA
- Carnival cruise port, 231 Windsor Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/15/2020 - 11/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY American Riviera Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Calico Ghost Town Tour from Los Angeles?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Calico Ghost Town Tour from Los Angeles?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Calico Ghost Town Tour from Los Angeles?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Calico Ghost Town Tour from Los Angeles?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Calico Ghost Town Tour from Los Angeles
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesShore Excursions - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - CaliforniaLayover Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaShore Excursions - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MonicaLayover Tours - Santa MonicaFull-day Tours - Santa MonicaShore Excursions - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachPorts of Call Tours - Long BeachLayover Tours - Long BeachFull-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Venice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)Angels Flight RailwayLaugh Factory HollywoodRunyon Canyon ParkGrammy MuseumKidspace Children's MuseumLos Angeles Palisades ParkTravel Town MuseumMarvin Braude Bike TrailRobertson BoulevardCraft ContemporaryLos Angeles Convention Center (LACC)Paradise CoveViper RoomZuma BeachBeverly HillsLos Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)Walt Disney® Concert HallThe Queen MarySanta Monica Place