1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See the sights of Hollywood on this tour by open-top Mercedes minibus, which allows you to enjoy unobstructed views as you go. Traveling with an on-board guide, you'll pass by attractions such as the Dolby Theatre, Hollywood Sign, Rodeo Drive, and movie studios. Plus, get a look at some of the mansions where past and present stars have lived.
- Hollywood sightseeing tour by open-air bus
- See the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Sign, the old Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, and Beverly Hills
- Pass by movie filming locations and homes of the rich and famous
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
6720 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY openbustourscom,llc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The top is open which is great, but know that it can get very cold up in the hills so I'd recommend bringing a warm sweater and maybe even a knit hat to keep ears warm too." See review
- "There is plentiful parking available in structures about a block away." See review
- "It gets super chilly up in the hills in the morning with the air blowing through the open bus." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
90 to 120 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMovie ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaMovie Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaMovie Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachMovie Tours - Long BeachCategory
Kidspace Children's MuseumMulholland DriveMuseum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue)Los Angeles Broadway Theater DistrictMuseum of Tolerance (MOT)Hollywood Forever CemeteryHollywood MuseumRunyon Canyon ParkAnnenberg Space for PhotographyBradbury BuildingLos Angeles Montana AvenueBeverly CenterGreystone Mansion and ParkWarner Bros. Studio Tour HollywoodNethercutt MuseumLA LiveRobertson BoulevardOld PasadenaOrpheum TheaterWatts Towers