4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels within a 10 mile radius of Los Angeles
- Bob Hope Airport, 2627 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Legendary Los Angeles
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mountain to Beach Hiking: Private Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mountain to Beach Hiking: Private Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mountain to Beach Hiking: Private Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mountain to Beach Hiking: Private Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mountain to Beach Hiking: Private Adventure Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesBus Tours - CaliforniaHiking - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - Santa MonicaHiking - Santa MonicaNature and Wildlife - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Long BeachHiking - Long BeachNature and Wildlife - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Heal the Bay AquariumHollywood Pantages TheatreLos Angeles World Cruise CenterThe Americana at BrandAuto Club Speedway Greystone Mansion and ParkTelevision CityAutry Museum of the American WestHancock ParkThe Queen MaryHammer MuseumMadame Tussauds HollywoodLaguna BeachMelrose Trading PostAngels Flight RailwayMarvin Braude Bike TrailWhisky a Go GoLos Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)Newport BeachLa Brea Tar Pits