7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickup / drop-offs at Hotel / Villas and Cruise Ship Port, Your driver will meet you at the lobby. Private Round Trip Transportation for Tours.
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Things to Bring: Camera , Towel , Swimwear , Watershoes , Change of Clothes
- ATV Quad - 16 yrs+ with Drivers License / Weight limit 300lbs
- Dune Buggy - 16 yrs+ with Drivers License / Passenger 12 yrs+ weight limit 300lbs
- Horseback - 6 yrs+ / Weight limit 230lbs
- Zipline - 6 yrs+ / Weight limit 265lbs
- Closed-toe shoes required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ellis Tours & Transfers
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ziplines/Horse Back Ride & Swim and ATV or Dune Buggy. ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ziplines/Horse Back Ride & Swim and ATV or Dune Buggy. ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ziplines/Horse Back Ride & Swim and ATV or Dune Buggy. ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ziplines/Horse Back Ride & Swim and ATV or Dune Buggy. ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ziplines/Horse Back Ride & Swim and ATV or Dune Buggy.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursHorseback RidingTubingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontego BayLuceaTrelawnyShore Excursions - Negril4WD Tours - NegrilHorseback Riding - NegrilTubing - NegrilSporting Events - NegrilNature and Wildlife - NegrilExtreme - NegrilPorts of Call Tours - NegrilRafting - NegrilZiplining - NegrilShore Excursions - Montego Bay4WD Tours - Montego BayHorseback Riding - Montego BayTubing - Montego BaySporting Events - Montego BayNature and Wildlife - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayRafting - Montego BayZiplining - Montego BayShore Excursions - Falmouth4WD Tours - FalmouthHorseback Riding - FalmouthTubing - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthRafting - FalmouthZiplining - FalmouthCategory