1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
At Yahava KoffeeWorks in Margaret River, serious coffee lovers—as well as those who want to learn more about coffee—will get a behind-the-scenes look at this favorite local java joint. During the "Taste Adventure," see the process from roasting to brewing and enjoy samples of brews. Booking this activity in advance ensures you won't risk a sold-out experience.
- Get an insider look at a local coffee business, Yahava KoffeeWorks
- See more of the Margaret River region, known mostly for wine
- Enjoy something sweet with your cup of joe
- Must-do for coffee lovers
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Something sweet from the cafe to accompany your tasting experience
Water can be provided to assist your palate
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks, unless specified
While you taste different coffees, morning tea is not provided.
Departure & Return
2 Andrews Way, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yahava KoffeeWorks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Yahava KoffeeWorks Koffee Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Yahava KoffeeWorks Koffee Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yahava KoffeeWorks Koffee Safari?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Yahava KoffeeWorks Koffee Safari
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMargaret RiverNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaSafaris - Western AustraliaWalking Tours - Western AustraliaCoffee & Tea Tours - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - FremantleSafaris - FremantleWalking Tours - FremantleCoffee & Tea Tours - FremantleNature and Wildlife - PerthSafaris - PerthWalking Tours - PerthCoffee & Tea Tours - PerthCategory