6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
This Hike is NOT for Anyone with Breathing Difficulty or Heart Conditions
Jacket + Backpack
Departure & Return
20°52'32. 156°27'41.0"W, Co Rd 0, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This Hike is Not for anyone with Breathing Difficulty or Heart Conditions
- Please ensure you can hike over a mile on uneven and slippery ground at altitude
- Not for people with Breathing Problems due to High Altitude
- Not for anyone with medical conditions that may be hindered due to high altitude
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Humble Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Haleakala National Park Hike + Summit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Haleakala National Park Hike + Summit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Haleakala National Park Hike + Summit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Haleakala National Park Hike + Summit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Haleakala National Park Hike + Summit
6 to 7 hours
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMauiBus Tours - HawaiiHiking - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiEco Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - OahuHiking - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuEco Tours - OahuHistorical Tours - OahuBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiHiking - Big Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiEco Tours - Big Island of HawaiiHistorical Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
WaileaLa Perouse BayKahului HarborMakawaoHanakao'o Beach ParkHaleakala National ParkWaiʻanapanapa State ParkOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryMaui Tropical PlantationBailey House MuseumUlupalakua Ranch Surfing Goat DairyLahaina Jodo MissionKaʻanapaliMaui Ocean CenterKaumahina State Wayside ParkKapalua WailukuRoyal Lahaina LuauOheo Gulch