Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re an intermediate surfer and not quite ready to tackle huge waves alone, but don’t want to be stuck back in the beginner classes, this intermediate surf lesson on Maui’s south shore is the perfect solution. You’ll test the waters on bigger waves with the help of a professional instructor, and get their feedback afterward to help you keep improving. Plus, you can choose from multiple surf lesson start times to fit your busy Hawaii schedule.
- Learn how to be a more experienced surfer on Maui’s south shore
- Tackle bigger and tougher waves with the help of a professional instructor
- Perfect for intermediate surfers—you’ll get a rundown of how you did afterward
- Choose between multiple Maui surf lesson times for your convenience
Saved to wishlist!
2 hour surf lesson
Water shoes and lycra shirt provided.
Transportation to/from attractions
Optional Photos available after the lesson.
Departure & Return
1900 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants must be able to Swim.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must have health/fitness level appropriate for the activity.
- OPERATED BY Action Sports Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesMauiSports Lessons - HawaiiSurfing Lessons - HawaiiSports Lessons - OahuSurfing Lessons - OahuSports Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiSurfing Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Kaumahina State Wayside ParkRoyal Lahaina LuauUlupalakua Ranch Oheo GulchMakawaoKaʻanapaliOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryLanai IslandHaleakala National ParkWailukuWaiʻanapanapa State ParkLahaina Jodo MissionʻIao Valley State MonumentKahului HarborBailey House MuseumWaileaHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Banyan Tree ParkPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkAli'i Kula Lavender Farm