- Take a half-day snorkeling tour to the Molokini Crater in Maui
- Spend your time swimming, snorkeling, and soaking up the sun
- Enjoy a “float snorkel” and look out for fish, corals, and green sea turtles
- A continental breakfast and delicious deli lunch are also included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check in time 30 minutes prior to departure for all tours.
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Touching of sea turtles is not permitted.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Reef Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Molokini Crater Zodiak Adventure Snorkel and Turtle Cove Swim .
- "Pack light, as you have to hold your things on your lap while seated and the boat is in motion." See review
- "If you are prone to motion sickness, I recommend taking some Dramamine before leaving (it didn't help me much, but I'm very sensitive)." See review
- "There was more than enough time for everyone to snorkel; most people came back on the boat early." See review