2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- 1.5-, 2- or 2.5-hour Segway tour in Lahaina
- Learn how to operate the Segway during an introductory practice session (it’s easy!)
- Cruise along Lahaina’s picturesque streets, admiring views of the Pacific
- Stop along the way for photo ops and to hear commentary from your guide
- See historic Maui attractions like Seaman’s Hospital, Pioneer Mill and the old Lahaina Courthouse
- Visit the Jodo Mission, a Buddhist temple with a 12-foot-tall (3.6-meter) Buddha statue
- Small-group tour limited to 12 provides a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment, including helmet
Segway safety briefing and introductory lesson
Food and drinks (snacks and water are available to purchase before the tour)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
991 Limahana Pl Suite E, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Next to Sugar Train Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Maui
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Segway Tour on Maui - 2 hours - Lahaina historical town?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway Tour on Maui - 2 hours - Lahaina historical town?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Segway Tour on Maui - 2 hours - Lahaina historical town?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway Tour on Maui - 2 hours - Lahaina historical town?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Segway Tour on Maui - 2 hours - Lahaina historical town
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMauiHistorical Tours - HawaiiSegway Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - OahuSegway Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuHistorical Tours - Big Island of HawaiiSegway Tours - Big Island of HawaiiFull-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
WailukuWaihee Ridge TrailBailey House MuseumLittle BeachLahaina Jodo MissionPipiwai TrailHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Kaumahina State Wayside ParkOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryKapalua Royal Lahaina LuauHaleakala National ParkWailea BeachUlupalakua Ranch Waiʻanapanapa State ParkHanakao'o Beach ParkMakawaoAli'i Kula Lavender FarmKahului HarborKalaupapa National Historical Park