- Kayak and snorkel adventure along the Makena coastline
- Great views of Maui's south shore
- View marine life including coral reefs, tropical fish and green sea turtles
- Various snorkel stops
- Light refreshments
Departure & Return
<<<< PLEASE PLAN YOUR DRIVE TO ARRIVE ON TIME >>>>... pls Google / Apple Map "Makena Landing" From parking lot, walk 100 yards up over the little hill with the ocean on the right, and you will see the kayaks and us there. Please google map "Makena Landing beach Park" or Maluaka Beach Parking lot
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Over the course of this 4.5 mile (7.2km) paddle, drink in the sea level, panoramic views of Haleakala volcano, as well as four other Hawaiian islands that float on the distant horizon. After working up an appetite paddling, beach your kayak for a light refreshments, before a leisurely paddle across Makena Bay for a full morning of kayaking in Maui.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Paddling distance is 3.5 miles
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Pacific Kayaks & Outfitters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.