- Surf lessons in Maui
- Small group ensures personal tuition
- Choice between group and private lessons
- Certified professional instructior
- Top of the line surf equipment
- Photos available to purchase
Departure & Return
Kalama Park in Kihei in South Maui - parking lot ocean side from the street from the 76 gas station. Using favorite mapping software (Google maps), enter in "Kalama Park Kihei". Once in area, you will see 76 gas station - see us in parking lot ocean side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You’ll be given a stable soft-top board that is wide and perfect for learning, and paddle out at the popular Kihei spot that’s known locally as 'The Cove.' You’ll be given a rash guard and neoprene booties to protect your skin and your feet, and after a safety briefing on shore where you’ll learn about techniques and etiquette, you’ll head towards the waves for the chance to experience the excitement of surfing on Maui.
For this 2-hour lesson, all of the necessary equipment is provided to get you up and riding, and just bring along sunscreen, a sense of adventure and perhaps a camera to capture the moment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Pacific Kayaks & Outfitters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Maui Surf Instruction 101 at Kalama Beach in Kihei.