Departure & Return
We meet our guests at our headquarters at 8:30. You will meet your instructor and sign a medical waiver. After a briefing about your dive you will get fitted for gear, and receive driving directions to the dive site. Please let us know if you will not have a rental car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate is 10 years old
- After diving you must wait 18 hours to fly or visit the summit of Haleakala
- Guests must be proficient at swimming to complete this activity
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be able to carry 30lbs on their backs for short distances
- Basic swimming ability is recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Banyan Tree Divers Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands