10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pickup and drop off
Gratuity is not included. We can accept Venmo payments for the drivers.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Pickup is available from all hotels and most condos.
• AirBnBs, BnBs, private residences, and locations east of Kahului may require a meeting point.
• Contact Mahalo Tours for exact pickup details your booking request has been confirmed as pick up can vary from 6:50a (the earliest) to 8:10a.
• Have your cell phone on and with you so the driver can call if there is an issue.
• Please be ready for pickup on time — your driver cannot wait for longer than 10 minutes.
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
- Kahului Harbor, 103 Ala Luina St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Lahaina Harbor, 37 Canal St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vehicles used on the road to Hana are not wheelchair accessible. Participants must be ambulatory.. No walkers, wheelchairs and/or scooters, of any kind, are permitted.
- Hawaii state law requires children under the age of eight to use a car seat or booster seat in all transportation.
- Participants must be ambulatory.. No walkers, wheelchairs and/or scooters, of any kind, are permitted. Vehicles used on the road to Hana are not wheelchair accessible.
- Anyone with heart, back problems, or other serious medical conditions cannot participate in the tour. Oxygen tanks, or generators are not permitted.
- Special needs requests (except lunch) must be called in to the local supplier at least 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Tour schedule/stops are subject to change due to weather, traffic, park closures, road closures, timing and or other various unforeseen circumstances.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mahalo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Road to Hāna Tour 6 to 8 passengers ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Road to Hāna Tour 6 to 8 passengers ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Road to Hāna Tour 6 to 8 passengers ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Road to Hāna Tour 6 to 8 passengers ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Road to Hāna Tour 6 to 8 passengers
10 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMauiShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - Big Island of HawaiiBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - Big Island of HawaiiFull-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Lahaina Jodo MissionWailukuPipiwai TrailWaiʻanapanapa State ParkLahainaLanai IslandKahului HarborLa Perouse BayWailea BeachLittle BeachMaui Ocean CenterRoyal Lahaina LuauKaʻanapaliKapalua Haleakala National ParkWaihee Ridge TrailWaileaHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)ʻIao Valley State MonumentAli'i Kula Lavender Farm