2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Stand-up paddleboarding lessons are a popular choice for families and active travelers staying on Maui. No previous experience is necessary: Your guide provides a in-depth land and water instructions before heading out to explore the Kaanapali coastline. Rash guards and water shoes are provided for your comfort and morning and afternoon time slots are available for your convenience.
Saved to wishlist!
Rash guard and water shoes
Parking validation for up to 3 hours
Departure & Return
2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Style Adventures Surf School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMauiStand Up Paddleboarding - HawaiiStand Up Paddleboarding - OahuStand Up Paddleboarding - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Kapalua Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkʻIao Valley State MonumentKahuluiMaui Tropical PlantationWaihee Ridge TrailPipiwai TrailOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryHaleakala National ParkWailea BeachAli'i Kula Lavender FarmLanai IslandLahaina Jodo MissionWaiʻanapanapa State ParkLittle BeachKaʻanapali BeachHonolua BayOheo GulchUlupalakua Ranch Banyan Tree Park