- Experience a sunset cruise and seasonal whale watching
- Indoor and outdoor seating options offer comfort regardless of the weather
- Parking validation is included so you don’t have added costs
- Sunset offers ideal lighting for photography
Departure & Return
Please check in at the Sea Maui kiosk located between Leilani's & Hula Grill along the beach walk at Whaler's Village. We validate 4 free hours of parking for the Whaler's Village parking structure. Please bring your ticket with you and present it at CHECK IN, before we depart. Mahalo!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommend for travelers with mobility issues as this vessel does board from the sand on the beach
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "Book this tour and do not worry if you are selecting the correct cruise." See review