- Learn to surf during this 2-hour beginner group lesson
- Experience the fun and excitement of this iconic Hawaiian activity
- Get pointers on wave riding, ocean safety and surfing etiquette
- Enjoy the thrill of standing up for the first time and catching a few waves
- Small group lesson is limited to no more than 6 students
- Guaranteed to be surfing in one lesson or your next lesson is free
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Surf Shack Shop, Island Surf Building Address: 1993 South Kihei Road #12 Kihei, HI 96753
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Surf Shack Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's not the fanciest joint, but if you want a genuine surf experience with the nicest guys in town- this is it." See review
- "Definitely guaranteed to catch waves in the first 10 minutes." See review
- "It was worth every penny, and James and Mike were great instructors and did a good job getting everyone going and surfing in no time at all." See review