6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Car transportation
Public Ferry boat
Departure & Return
Jl. Justin Sirait, Pardamean Ajibata, Ajibata, Kabupaten Simalungun, Sumatera Utara 21174, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Indo Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Samosir Island Tour from Parapat town?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Samosir Island Tour from Parapat town?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Samosir Island Tour from Parapat town?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half-Day Samosir Island Tour from Parapat town
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMedanShore Excursions - SumatraBus Tours - SumatraWater Tours - SumatraPorts of Call Tours - SumatraHistorical Tours - SumatraHalf-day Tours - SumatraShore Excursions - PenangBus Tours - PenangWater Tours - PenangPorts of Call Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangShore Excursions - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaWater Tours - Petaling JayaPorts of Call Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaCategory