Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn about Malaysia’s indigenous culture and watch elephants feed and bathe at an elephant sanctuary with a full-day trip from Kuala Lumpur. Visit a local village to get a glimpse of everyday life for Malaysians, then continue to the sanctuary to meet the elephants. Watch the creatures being fed and bathed, and learn how the sanctuary protects the elephant population. NOTE: In monsoon season some or all elephant activities may be cancelled if the river is above a safe level.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Popular choice with kids
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour Guide
Return Transfer Service from KL / KLIA
Hotel Category 3* 4*
Places of Attraction - Admission Fee
Tippings & Room Service
The Shore Sky Tower - Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointMalacca Sultanate Palace, Jalan Kota, Melaka 75000 Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rate Twin Sharing Basic per room
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Malacca 3Days 2Nights Package?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malacca 3Days 2Nights Package?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malacca 3Days 2Nights Package?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMelakaNature and Wildlife - Kuala LumpurZoo Tickets & Passes - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaZoo Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Johor BahruZoo Tickets & Passes - Johor BahruAttractions & Museums - Johor BahruCategory
The Shore Oceanarium Tours & TicketsTaming Sari Tower (Menara Taming Sari) Tours & TicketsMalacca River (Sungai Melaka) Tours & TicketsMelaka Bird Park Tours & TicketsMini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park Tours & TicketsMelaka Portuguese Square Tours & TicketsIllusion 3D Art Museum Melaka Tours & TicketsMalacca Crocodile Park (Taman Buaya & Rekreasi Melaka) Tours & TicketsUpside Down House Melaka Tours & TicketsA' Famosa Water Theme Park Tours & TicketsBaba & Nyonya Heritage Museum Tours & TicketsStadthuys Tours & Tickets