13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Maximize your time in Melbourne with a great-value full-day tour, combining the best bits of the city and Phillip Island. Spend the morning touring Melbourne landmarks like Federation Square, St Patrick’s Cathedral and St Kilda Beach, then visit the Eureka Skydeck 88 for a spectacular aerial view. After lunch (own expense), tour the Churchill Island Heritage Farm, get up close to Aussie wildlife at the Koala Conservation Centre, then watch the sunset Penguin Parade on Phillip Island. This small-group tour is limited to 11 people for a personalized experience.
- Full-day tour of Melbourne City and Phillip Island
- Visit Federation Square, St Patrick’s Cathedral and visit Eureka Skydeck 88 in Melbourne
- Spot koalas, wallabies and echidnas at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Watch the famous Penguin Parade on Phillip Island
- Great-value choice for those short on time
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Moonlit Sanctuary access
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size limited to 11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceania Tours and Safaris
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Melbourne City Tour and Phillip Island in One Day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Melbourne City Tour and Phillip Island in One Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Melbourne City Tour and Phillip Island in One Day
4 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaCity Tours - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyCity Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratCity Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Arts Centre Melbourne Tours & TicketsMelbourne Town Hall Tours & TicketsMoonlit Sanctuary Tours & TicketsWerribee Open Range Zoo Tours & TicketsMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & TicketsStation Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & TicketsRippon Lea Estate Tours & TicketsCooks' Cottage Tours & TicketsBlock Arcade Tours & TicketsHotel Esplanade Tours & TicketsShrine of Remembrance Tours & TicketsHosier Lane Tours & TicketsMelbourne Zoo Tours & TicketsImmigration Museum Tours & TicketsParliament House of Victoria Tours & TicketsKings Domain Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium Tours & TicketsScienceworks Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Victoria Tours & TicketsDegraves Street Tours & Tickets