- Cruise to/from Melbourne and enjoy time at leisure exploring the charming seaport of Williamstown
- Informative commentary
- Panoramic windows provide unparalleled views plus protection from wind or rain
Departure & Return
Berth No 2, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing.
If starting in Williamstown please meet us near the giant war ship off Syme Street.
What To Expect
On the approximately 1-hour journey each way, admire the historic landmarks and modern skyscrapers that line the Yarra River and glide past Melbourne’s busy shipping channels. Get a great perspective on the city skyline, the trendy Docklands area and the open water of Hobson’s Bay.
Listen to onboard commentary along the way, and take in the sights from a sun deck or through large picture windows. Enjoy amenities including restrooms and complimentary coffee and tea for a comfortable journey. Choose from various options — City to Williamstown, Williamston to City, or a round-trip journey to or from Williamstown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- The boat is completely enclosed and windowed so that passengers won't be subject to the elements
- Unfortunately the vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the vessel on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible. The staff are not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- Important Note:
- Cruise duration times are approximate and subject to change, often due to tides and river traffic
- Cruise direction and timetable subject to tidal conditions and river closures
- Passengers MUST check timetable for their return trip to ensure departure times connect
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne River Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.