- 1.5 or 2-hour walking tours of haunted Melbourne city, Pentridge Prison or Williamstown
- Experience a new perspective on Melbourne during this wander through the supernatural side of the city
- Learn about notorious prisoners of Pentridge Prison and walk its spooky corridors
- Hear tales about the restless spirits in Williamstown whose bodies were donated to medical science
- Gain insight into the past as your expert guide shows you through back alleys in Melbourne and Williamstown
Departure & Return
Departs from outside Young & Jackson Hotel Corner of Flinders Street and Swanston Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Minimum age is 16 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lantern Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.