- Discover a little history, architecture, street art, small business and more
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in the laneways and indulge yourself with a chocolate tasting
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine (if option selected)
- Small group numbers ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Outside " Time Out Cafe" on the lower steps in Federation Square, NEAR the corner of Flinders Street, & Swanston Street -- opposite Flinders Street Train station. Directions: Look for our guide holding a large yellow umbrella Return point: Concludes in central CBD area
The tour usually ends in Flinders Lane - Near the start point --- within one block from the starting point
What To Expect
Step inside the opulent Royal Arcade to window-shop the upscale boutiques the line this elegant, Old World indoor avenue. For a modern contrast, admire the vibrant street art along Hosier Lane and other alleys while learning about Melbourne’s robust art scene.
Follow the aromas of roasted coffee beans and fresh-baked goods through a series of charming laneways bursting with small sidewalk cafés and eateries. Enjoy a steaming cup of Melbourne’s famous coffee, and indulge your sweet side with a chocolate tasting. If you choose an optional upgrade, finish your tour with a delicious lunch and glass of wine at a local café.
Leave your tour with a special goodie bag in hand and many ideas for local spots to revisit on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have mobility or access concerns please advise at time of booking to ensure we can adapt suitably. We may not be able to if not known at least 24 hours prior
- This tour is suitable for ages 14 and over. Not ideal for toddlers/infants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Secrets Tours
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms