- Small-group full-day tour of the Great Ocean Road with Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience pass
- Stop in Kennett River to see koalas in the wild
- View the rainforest in Great Otway National Park
- Get photo ops of renowned rock formations including Loch Ard Gorge and the Twelve Apostles
- Drive along the Shipwreck Coast
- Go up to the 88th floor of Melbourne’s tallest building for the Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience
Departure & Return
Our main meeting point for this will be the Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departure times and locations may vary slightly
- Pickup and drop-off services for inner city Melbourne and St Kilda at select places
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms