3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
First time in Melbourne? Enjoy a vibrant introduction to Australia’s cultural capital with this 3-hour tour of the city’s star attractions. Learn about the city’s colonial roots as you admire historic landmarks like the Town Hall and St Patrick’s Cathedral; browse the lively Queen Victoria Market; and stroll around Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne’s oldest park. This small-group tour has a maximum of 11 participants, ensuring personal attention from your guide.
- 3-hour city tour of Melbourne's highlights
- See top Melbourne attractions including Town Hall, Flagstaff Gardens and Queen Victoria Market
- Learn about the city's history and culture from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 11 passengers ensures a more interactive and personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Eureka Skydeck , 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Melbourne , Melbourne VIC, Australia
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank , 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria 3006 Australia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is also available with guides that speak Italian, Spanish and German at an additional cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceania Tours and Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Melbourne Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Melbourne Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Melbourne Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Melbourne Sightseeing Tour
7 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMelbourneFood Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - VictoriaCity Tours - VictoriaMarkets - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaFood Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyCity Tours - Yarra ValleyMarkets - Yarra ValleyHalf-day Tours - Yarra ValleyFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratCity Tours - BallaratMarkets - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Dandenong RangesFitzroy GardensPolly WoodsideSidney Myer Music BowlAlbert ParkCollins StreetMelbourne CentralFlinders Street StationMarvel StadiumFlemington RacecourseMelbourne ZooNational Sports MuseumLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre MelbourneWilsons Promontory National ParkMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Forum MelbourneDaylesfordAustralian National Aviation MuseumMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)Carlton Brewhouse