- Full-day sunset tour of the Great Ocean Road, from Melbourne
- Spot koalas in the wild at Kennett River
- See the rain forest and native wildlife at Great Otway National Park
- Admire towering rock formations such as the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge on the Shipwreck Coast
- Watch the sunset from the Twelve Apostles
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our default meeting point for this tour is the Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, Corner of Market and Flinders St Melbourne @ 11:30am. Alternatively, if you wish to change your pickup location please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931333.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms