4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in Melbourne’s hidden gems and iconic sights on a leisurely bike tour. Travel with an expert local guide who shares the details of the city’s beginnings, Aboriginal history, and historic events such as the Eureka Rebellion of 1854 (aka the Eureka Stockade). Gain insight into the character of modern Melbourne and stop to purchase lunch at a favorite bar in Fitzroy. Your guide ensures the safety of the group while providing an entertaining and informative spin through Melbourne on two wheels.
- Historical bike tour of Melbourne
- See top attractions and little-known gems around Melbourne
- Learn about local Aboriginal history and historic events like the Eureka Rebellion
- Have lunch at a popular local bar (own expense)
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
20 Rebecca Walk , 20 Rebecca Walk, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freddy's Bike Tours & Rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
The Best of Melbourne Bike Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMelbourneMountain Bike Tours - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaMountain Bike Tours - Yarra ValleyHalf-day Tours - Yarra ValleyMountain Bike Tours - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Wilsons Promontory National Park Tours & TicketsScienceworks Tours & TicketsMelbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre Tours & TicketsFitzroy Gardens Tours & TicketsLuna Park Melbourne Tours & TicketsForum Melbourne Tours & TicketsState Library Victoria Tours & TicketsCollins Street Tours & TicketsNational Sports Museum Tours & TicketsAustralian National Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsShrine of Remembrance Tours & TicketsDaylesford Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium Tours & TicketsChurchill Island Tours & TicketsMarvel Stadium Tours & TicketsCaulfield Racecourse Tours & TicketsLoch Ard Gorge Tours & TicketsOld Treasury Building Tours & TicketsStation Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & TicketsArts Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets