- Day trip to Wilsons Promontory National Park from Melbourne
- Enjoy guided walks through the rainforest and bush
- Spot Australian animals in their native habitats
- Round-trip transportation from selected hotels by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Once inside the park, follow your guide along scenic beach, bush and forest trails to explore the Prom’s diverse landscapes by foot. Trails range from flat and leisurely to a moderately challenging uphill trek for panoramic mountain views. Make plenty of stops along the way to capture photos and soak in the peaceful surroundings. Be prepared to encounter many of the areas wild residents, including kangaroos, wallabies, wombats and emus.
From the shore, gaze off into the expansive Bass Strait that separates Australia from Tasmania and admire the granite cliffs of Giant Rock. Walk along the beautiful and aptly named Squeaky Beach, where the quartz sand seems to chirp and sing beneath your feet.
Sit back and relax on the return drive to Melbourne, with a stop for dinner along the way (own expense). You’ll be dropped off back at your Melbourne hotel or original departure point in the late evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 14 years
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Not recommended for guests with mobility challenges as our visit to Wilsons Promontory is mostly walking/light hiking based
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms